LONDON and NEW YORK--Reuters 3000 Xtra users can now obtain Standard & Poor’s Marketscope and MMS Viewpoint services via an embedded worksheet in versions 4 and above of 3000 Xtra, according to Marc Turner, S&P’s institutional services manager of European market development.
The embedded worksheet was specially designed for Reuters 3000 Xtra users, with S&P and Reuters both participating in the development, according to a Reuters spokesperson. Reuters did the programming for the worksheet at
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers