NEW YORK--Interactive Data expects to integrate data from Merrill Lynch’s Securities Pricing Service and FT Interactive’s existing branded business to create a "best of breed" taxable fixed income pricing and valuation service covering most types of on-the-run and illiquid instruments.
"It was attractive to us because it focused on taxable fixed income, similar to what we have," says Stuart Clark, president and chief executive officer of Interactive Data. "We’re acquiring more than 200 custo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II