TS-ASSOCIATES STARTS COURSE FOR HANDS-ON MULTICASTING
London-based Trading Systems Associates has a new training course, "A Hands-On Guide to IP Multicast." The first course will be held in October. The training program is designed specifically to focus on IP multicast technology as a key component of networks deployed by financial markets participants. Over the three-day theory and practical course, network architects and engineers will gain experience of the deployment of IP multicast netwo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act