RNS Holds Onto Market Share
The London Stock Exchange’s Regulatory News Service (RNS) has retained almost 85 percent of the market for regulatory company announcements, according to a new study by Knowledge Technology Solutions, a London-based developer of information processing technology. The survey, which covers May to August 2002, ranked PRNewswire in second place at 10.5 percent. The least popular is Hugin, with 0.19 percent. The other services are Waymaker (2.33), Business Wire
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit