Craig Allsopp has been named vice president, sales and customer support for Dow Jones Markets in the US. All senior US-based sales executives report to Allsopp, who in turn reports to Bernie Battista, senior vice president, Americas group. Allsopp, who held the post of vice president, value-added services at Dow Jones Markets for a very short period prior to taking on his new role, was previously on the Dow Jones side of the company. Indeed, he has been with Dow Jones for 15 years. He repla
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act