Four major industry associations last week announced the creation of a Joint Working Group to address the compliance requirements created by the European Union Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID).
MiFID was issued in April 2004 and will affect participants in the financial services industry in all 25 member states of the EU across their activities in almost all asset classes.
The working group will have representatives from FIX Protocol Ltd, ISITC Europe, the Reference Data Us
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II