Over 25,000 traders and other financial professionals are now linked up to Reuters Messaging, the long-awaited instant messaging service aimed at boosting the competitiveness of Reuters' products and luring users away from Bloomberg's popular e-mail messaging service.
Reuters launched the service last week and is offering it for free on a standalone basis or via its premium desktop services.
The service went live today, Monday, Oct. 21, on the latest version of Reuters 3000 Xtra, 4.5, and wil
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act