Russ Lake has left Reuters where he was senior vice president and national sales manager for Reuters America. He will be joining Bridge Information Systems.
Janet Simpson is leaving her consultancy job in market data at JP Morgan to go to the vendor side. She is joining Reuters as an administrative project manager, reporting to John Cobb, London-based head of business administration. The move also means IPUG will lose a long time member of its executive committee where she is currently press
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act