PLAINSBORO, NJ--Merrill Lynch Asset Management has decided to cancel approximately 150 positions of A-T Financial's front-end integration software. As a result, A-T Financial is losing one of its largest customers for its front-end software.
The A-T Financial service has been used primarily for its money markets desk, while its forex and emerging markets desks rely on the Reuters Terminal supported by Reuters' Triarch data distribution platform.
In A-T Financial's place, MLAM has opted initial
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act