TORONTO--Financial Models Co., a developer of front-, middle- and back-office products for straight through processing, and Dominion Bond Rating Service Ltd. (DBRS), a full-service credit rating agency, have launched DBRSRatingsNow, which delivers credit ratings for Canadian debt instruments via file transfer protocol (FTP).
The service is based on "push"technology, which means the data is automatically sent out to customers rather than making customers go somewhere to access the data.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers