Correction: In IMD's year-end review issue, we wrote that Bridge's Savvis went public in November when, in fact, only a filing for an initial public offering had been made. IMD regrets the error.
Reuters is considering floating its electronic stock broking business, Instinet, on the Nasdaq market, which could value the business at £3.5 billion.
Thomson Financial 's First Call has enhanced the content and functionality of its web portal First Call Web 6.1. Customers will now be able to access T
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act