LONDON--Interdealer broker Garban, which recently merged with London-based Intercapital (Icap), is replacing its Open Trading System (OTS) digital data distribution platform from BT with the Bridge Trading Room System (BTRS) platform. The deal, estimated at up to 1,000 positions, may result in losses for incumbent terminal products from Reuters and Bloomberg.
Along with the BTRS platforms, sources say that Bridge's Active1 desktop data display system is also being evaluated, although these s
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech