Correction--In the June 12 issue of Inside Market Data, an error was made on page 8. Bridge Information Systems points out that while the Teleratefeed carries the universe of Bridge data and contributors in addition to Telerate pages, the Bridgefeed does not carry Telerate pages. IMD apologizes for any inconvenience caused.
Primark subsidiary I/B/E/S has released version 3.3 of Active Express, its equity workstation, with new fundamental databases from I/B/E/S Global Aggregates, Worldscope a
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership