DRI-WEFA, a Waltham, Mass.-based provider of economic data and analysis, has completed the integration of its two component companies and is now developing new products, president and CEO Joseph Kasputys tells Inside Market Data.
The company will also announce a name change to Global Insight, the name of the holding company created last year to buy DRI and WEFA, today, Monday, Oct. 28.
Kasputys says the company spent the last 18 months integrating DRIand WEFA. That process included laying off
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank