Cantor, Tradition Expand Data Venture with Reuters Access
The market data arms of brokers Cantor Fitzgerald and Tradition last week expanded their joint cash and swaps data product to cover UK and Europe trading hours, following the launch of the product in the US (IMD, Oct. 20, 2003). The service, which provides real-time US treasury prices from eSpeed and US dollar interest rate swap prices from Tradition, is now available over Reuters in addition to Cantor Direct and cantordata.com.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act