NEW YORK--Fame has released two additions to its suite of time-intelligent Java-based products, TimeIQ Charts and TimeIQ Enterprise Edition.
Richard Wallach, vice president of core technology, says Fame is beta testing and is preparing to release version 8.2 of core Fame software this quarter. He says, "We have reengineered the Fame database engine, and we expect to see significant performance improvements for our customers' applications."
Fame version 8.2 is in beta testing with ten clients,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act