Corporate actions from the first commercial data provider will go live on Swift’s SwiftNet network this month, says Catherine Marks, SwiftSolutions manager asset services.
German vendor WM Daten Services will be the first to go live in mid-January, Marks says. Although WM Daten says its data is already available on Swift, Marks says security issues have delayed its official release until now.
WM Daten will be followed by Telekurs and FT Interactive Data in the first quarter. Marks says Mergen
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit