LONDON--Primark is gearing up to enter beta tests at user sites with a datafeed version of its new Eurotopic service. With the new feed, Primark is firmly targeting Reuters Selectfeed Plus.
Eurotopic is Primark's successor to the beleaguered Primark/Dow Jones Equities Service (PDJ), which was initiated three years ago but had been delayed due to the sale of Telerate to Bridge. Eurotopic aims to offer real-time prices from all European exchanges, news from the joint Primark ICV and Dow Jones n
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming