Swedish software development company Exensus is adding real-time prices from the London Stock Exchange (LSE) to the latest version of its wireless trading application, Exensus Mobile Trader, which is due out next month.
In addition, Exensus Mobile Trader will now carry bond and money market content from SIX (Scandinavian Information Exchange), including FX spot, FX cross and FX options and intraday charts of stocks and indices.
SIX, one of Sweden’s biggest providers of data for the equities m
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse