NEW YORK-- Bloomberg is in negotiations with Fame Information Services on possible collaborative arrangements for the so-called Data License to Fame Loader (DTFL). DTFL is a newly developed capability that allows subscribers to download data from Bloomberg's Data License product into Fame's database management systems.
The development is further evidence of Bloomberg's willingness to allow users to manipulate its data using third-party applications. Ben Fortunato, who manages the Data License
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent