PC Quote Inc. posted a net loss of $1.9 million for the first quarter of 1998, on revenues of $5 million. The first-quarter loss was unchanged from a year earlier, but was narrower than the $2.7 million deficit recorded in the fourth quarter of 1997. Revenues for the latest period were up 23 percent from $4.1 million. Jim Porter, chairman and chief executive officer, attributed the revenue increase to "a seven percent rise in our core business and 22 percent revenue growth from our Internet
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers