NEW YORK--In an exclusive interview with Inside Market Data, Jon Robson, Moneyline Telerate’s chairman and chief executive officer, detailed his early plans for the integration of Telerate into Moneyline. Moneyline acquired Telerate from the Bridge estate in a $10 million transaction (IMD, Oct. 22).
Key elements in the integration were put in place when Moneyline cut data deals with two data suppliers: Brokertec and Tradeweb (IMD, Oct. 22).
Moneyline Telerate’s 50,000-plus customers will have
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse