The International Press Telecommunications Council (IPTC) unveiled the latest version of NewsML, the markup language designed for news agencies, at its autumn meeting in Amsterdam last week. But few news providers are widely using the protocol.
The IPTC is overseeing the development of the protocol, which is designed to enable news providers to publish news in any format and combine video, text and graphics in news output.
According to David Allen, managing director of the IPTC, most of the c
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse