The Bond Electronic Exchange in Thailand will offer real-time information from its Firsts (Fixed Income and Related Securities Trading System) trading platform, which is due to launch by the end of this year.
"The dominant feature of Firsts is that it will enable market participants to gain real-time trading information [and] hence be able to make more efficient investment decisions," says Santi Kiranand, CEO of BEX.
Real-time data will include price, calculating yield, value and volume, whi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming