Jock Ferguson has left his position as managing director of Multex Systems in London. He will be replaced by Brook Gibbons who will report directly to Multex president Isaak Karaev. James Pendley has been appointed to the positions of chief operating officer and chief financial officer in London. It is not clear where Ferguson has moved to.
Larry Joyce has been appointed director of a newly-formed Internet sales group at Dow Jones Newswires. The group will focus on extending the Dow Jones
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers