ONCE AGAIN, DALY TAKES HIS LEAVE OF BRIDGE
For the second time, James Daly has left his position with Bridge, after serving only six months as managing director of the UK and Ireland (IMD, Sept. 11). Daly was among the Telerate employees who were retained when the company was acquired by Bridge in 1998. First joining Telerate in 1987, Daly left for a few years to accept a position at Bloomberg and then returned to Telerate. After the acquisition was complete, Daly left to head IQ Financial Sy
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II