Joe Luminoso, formerly manager of market data systems for the capital markets group at Painewebber, has joined Platinum Solutions, the consulting branch of Platinum Technology, as head of the distributed systems management practice.
Bill Cairley is leaving his post as managing director of Reuters in Greece to take up the new job of Reuters global field operations strategy manager based in London.
Equityweb, a Boston-based service that delivers broker research via the Internet, has hired Zach G
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling