NEW YORK--Deutsche Boerse plans to double the revenues generated by its information products division, according to Werner Seifert, CEO of the Frankfurt-based stock and futures exchange. This target, which Seifert will only say he wants to achieve "fast," is likely to be achieved through acquisitions, he told journalists in London last week.
Speaking ahead of the Feb. 19 announcement of Deutsche Boerse's provisional results for full year 2001, Seifert says that with more data and data mining
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit