BOSTON--Thomson Financial Services last week bought Knight-Ridder's Technimetrics unit, a provider of institutional holdings data. The terms of the deal weren't disclosed, but sources close to the agreement indicate that Thomson paid $125 million for the company.
According to TFS president and chief executive officer David Flaschen, Technimetrics will be merged into Thomson's CDA Investment Technologies unit. Flaschen says the acquisition will allow CDA to leverage Technimetrics' global reach
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won