The Hong Kong Exchange (HKEx) has joined a growing list of exchanges in the Asia-Pacific reporting an upturn in market data income over the last few months.
HKEx, which recorded a 27 percent growth in income from the sale of information in the first quarter of this year, compared with the same period in 2003, follows the Singapore Exchange and the Australian Stock Exchange, both of which recently announced positive market data results (IMD, April 19; March 1).
HKEx’s income from market data w
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp