Telekurs Hires FTID's Hoffman to Grow Dublin Business
Telekurs Financial has hired Jerome Hoffman as business consultant, responsible for sales to new clients and account management, based in the vendor's Dublin, Ireland office. He reports to sales manager John McManus in Dublin, who joined Telekurs earlier this year (IMD, Aug. 30). Hoffman previously spent several years as a sales executive at rival FT Interactive Data in London and Ireland. FTID is currently recruiting a replacement, a spok
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II