OMX Exchanges is working to create a standardized range of Nordic and Baltic market data products to support its integrated markets strategy, says Peter Belling, president of information services at the exchange.
In addition, the Nordic exchange group is considering combining its data sets into one package, which it hopes will boost revenues as more vendors buy into the idea of selling an integrated Nordic offering.
"We want our products to support one integrated market rather than several sm
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won