Daiwa Securities America Inc. has licensed corporate actions automation software and data from XcitekSolutionsPlus, a New York-based provider of corporate actions solutions, Inside Market Data has learned.
Daiwa Securities America, the New York-based US subsidiary of Daiwa Securities Group Inc., signed a three-year agreement to use Xcitek’s corporate actions automation application, XSP, and its corporate actions data last month, says Brendan Farrell, managing partner at Xcitek. The applicatio
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank