Reuters is readying an upgrade of its flagship 3000 Xtra market data front-end that integrates content from the former Bridge Information Systems, as well as instant messaging functionality, say Reuters officials. Officials also confirm that a thin-client version of its Kobra data display application is in the works.
The Xtra upgrade, version 4.5, will be released in mid-October. Through its use of object-oriented technology, Reuters is able to provide greater access to background data, says
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act