Perfect Info Expands Sales, Commercial Teams
Perfect Information has expanded its client and commercial services groups with the appointments of Paul Acott and Melanie Ellyard. Acott joins as commercial director, a newly-created role, in the London office. He joins after 10 years at D&B, most recently as head of the firm's European and UK sales operations. Ellyard has been named regional sales manager, based in Leeds. She has previously worked at HSBC Asset Management, Thomson Financial, Tele
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II