Caixa Banco de Investimento, the investment arm of Portuguese bank Caixa Geral de Depósitos, and Bankinter, one of the largest publicly owned banks in Spain, have gone live with AFA System’s price discovery tool, AFA officials said last week.
The deals are significant for the London-based technology vendor, representing its first client wins in these countries.
Traders and risk managers use the tool, called Dart+ Pricing, to analyze derivative instruments in real time. It sits within AFA’s Dar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit