GL Appoints New Sales Director
French market data and trading software vendor GL Trade has appointed Sylvain Ngassa to the role of sales director for GL Trade LNE (London and Northern Europe), filling the gap left by Giles Newman, who left this summer to join Thomson Scientific (IMD, Sept. 13). Ngassa was most recently London deputy sales director for the GL Stream order management system, having joined the vendor in 1999 following the acquisition of FL Software. GL Trade has also appointed S
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act