PI Shifts Stam to London
Perfect Information has appointed Kurt Stam as business development manager in London. Stam, who joined the vendor in May 2003, previously held the same role in the firm's New York office but has moved to the UK for personal reasons. At PI in London, he will be responsible for generating new business in the UK.
Markit Hires in Product Development, Sales
Credit pricing service provider Markit (formerly Mark-it Partners) has named two vice-presidents to its international
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II