HSBC Asset Management has installed Thomson Financial’s First Call Analyst, a browser-based investment research and analytics service, for 100 fund managers and analysts in its offices globally.
Mike Corless, global head of strategy at HSBC Asset Management, says the firm wanted to access its numerous global research and tools through one platform and simplify its research process for analysts and fund managers by aggregating internal and external research. "First Call Analyst improves our r
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp Coric