CMS Webview, a UK-based vendor of ticker plant technology, is predicting that investment banks will move their market data infrastructures from mainframe technology to cheaper and more flexible commodity PC blade servers.
The vendor, whose technology runs on PC servers, is basing its conclusions on interviews with 50 market data managers at investment banks, conducted at Dealing With Technology, an Incisive Media event held last month in London.
The results show that use of PC servers for crit
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit