NEW YORK--Bear Stearns is expanding its rollout of The Roberts Group's Financial Information Tracking System (FITS) market data management product to London. The firm went live with the system in New York in September.
Bear is using the system for inventory management and bill processing and to increase cost transparency, says Christy Short, managing director and business manager for market data. FITS is used to manage market data expenses from a number of units, including equity, fixed incom
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership