Reuters has revived Reuters Internet Office (RIO), a free service that provides customers with online access to their billing information, after placing it in care and maintenance mode last year (IMD, May 28, 2001).
The apparent U-turn is in line with Reuters’ increased focus on customer service, says a spokesperson, who adds that customers have found it a useful and valuable tool. "We never took RIO away from users but the aggressive rollout was stopped," says the spokesperson.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling