Chemical Bank last month completed its deployment of the so-called Investment Dealers Digest News Management System, a news management application sold by IDD Information Services Inc. The application distributes consolidated news feeds from a Unix-based server to desktop PCs, allowing some 200 of Chemical's investment bankers to search for, filter and store their news.
The news management application was custom-built for Chemical by Gari Software Associates Inc., a subsidiary of IDD Informa
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership