Merrill Lynch has released an Internet-based capability for issuing debt and equity securities. The new-issue system, called "Ideal", is a fully integrated component of the e-commerce platform being delivered by Merrill's institutional e-commerce division, Direct Markets. The platform offers issuers roadshow details, speed time to market, and a broader investor base. Investors will be able to enter orders and view order status online. The platform offers research, analytics, trading and unde
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers