NEW YORK--US Government securities bond house GX Clarke & Co. is rolling out a new online real-time market data and trading platform based on technology from Caplin.
The platform provides GX Clarke’s clients--money managers, portfolio managers, financial advisors and bank trust departments--with real-time bond prices and a trading capability. When a manager clicks on a trade, the site generates a ticket and the trade is then completed online.
The site also carries real-time bond data from Bl
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit