Daiwa Securities America Inc. has selected Knight-Ridder Financial to supply its Digital Data Feed (DDF) to about half of its approximately 100 traders. Daiwa also tapped Knight-Ridder to provide its Moneycenter for Unix charting package to 25 of the traders receiving the feed. Knight- Ridder previously had only about eight standalone terminals on the Daiwa floor.
Daiwa's selection of Knight-Ridder comes in advance of an early September relocation to new offices in Manhattan. Daiwa previously
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit