Lipper, a supplier of mutual fund information and a subsidiary of Reuters, is rolling out new functionality and content on Lipper Analytical New Application (LANA), a Windows-based fund information and analysis product.
Starting this week, clients will be able to sign up for daily data updates through LANA. The updates, which also continue on a weekly basis, include total returns on funds and fund performance, which include daily changes in net asset value (NAV) plus dividends.
"We expect [th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act