NEW YORK--Garban-Intercapital will give online derivative service provider Cygnifi full access to its entire set of market data (real-time and snapshot). The deal allows Garban to reach a wider audience and provides Cygnifi some of the best real-time data available.
The deal grants Cygnifi access to Garban's traders and trading desks in Hong Kong, London, New York and Sydney.
Although terms of the deal were not disclosed, Vlad Torgovnik, president and chief operating officer of Cygnifi, classi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse