SAN JOSE, Calif.--Delivering market data over wireless devices has gained some traction but the market is still tough, says Pamela LaPine, executive vice president and president, financial services at Semotus Solutions, a wireless infrastructure provider.
LaPine says data providers, exchanges and financial services firms have come a long way toward understanding wireless technology. "In the past six years, I have had a lot of interaction with data feed providers," she says. "The educational
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won