The World Business News Alliance, a joint venture between Hong Kong’s Xinhua Financial Network (XFN), US-based CBS Marketwatch and European news agency AFX News aimed at providing cheaper financial news internationally, is yet to win any customers for its World Business News (WBN) feed.
However, a senior figure at XFN tells Inside Market Data that the alliance, which was announced at the end of April (IMD, May 5), expects to sign contracts with “two large firms and several smaller one
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank